Her

Her


She's full already at her home.

She talks sense, her parents say.

She behaves well, her teachers say.

She's eight, so am I.


She's too enough to be true.

She makes her friends understand life better.

She talks of ambition and heights to reach.

She's fifteen, so am I.


She's grown up to be smart.

She pays her bills just like that, threatening none.

She has the voice to oppose when something goes wrong.

She's twenty-three, so am I.


She's practically evolved human.

She decides for herself when to get pregnant or whether to get pregnant.

She decides for herself whom to be the father of her child or the other mother. 

She's thirty-two, so am I.


She's both fire and ice, society says.

She's got crazy tribe that wears red lipstick everywhere.

She's got a bunch of wolves which she backs up for the severe fights.

She's thirty-nine, so am I.


What let her be that?

What made me be this?

Her voice is loud.

My insecurities are louder.

Comments

  1. Ilaaga raasthe addict avvakunda ela untamu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... To be simpler is to be stronger. And to be simple is to be piercing sharp, like a naturally grown thorn. You are a natural; your poesy too. And I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was started my writing it's just because of u kadali . I was just happy that ur inspiring many of the people I love to read many more from u writings I hope u just inspire many more people to write ......
    I just love your writings forever and ever ❤️❤️❤️��

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Love that comes back

అసీఫా

తాతయ్య